
If I could go anywhere in the world I would go to the Bahamas. I would go to the Bahamas because it is a tropical paradise. The waters are so clear and warm. I would also like to go here because I've never been out of the U.S. so I think that would be cool to travel out of the country. I go to the beach every year but it won't be the same as the Bahamas.While I'm there I want to go snokeling. I've always thought that would be cool to go underwater and explore. I want to swim with the dolphins while I'm there too. I'd also like to see the coral reefs. I want to dive into the deeper waters and swim with sharks. I also want to go sailboating and fishing. I don't want to be busy all the time though. I would relax on the beach a lot too. I would go with my friends because I think I would have a lot of fun with them instead of going with just my family.
Picture:
http://www.tripsandtips.net/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/spending-less-on-your-grand-bahamas-vacation.jpg
No comments:
Post a Comment